Her theatre debut was with the Francis Huster Company, at the same times as the actresses Valérie Crunchant, Christiana Reali, Clotilde Courau and Valentine Varela. She has subsequently devoted her career more to cinema and notably appeared in Prise au piège (director: Jérôme Enrico) with Lucia Sanchez and Nils Tavernier.
In the United Kingdom she is most notable for playing "Nicole" alongside Max Douchin ("Papa") in a range of Renault Clio advertisements; the last was in May 1998 and featured the comedians Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer. It has been said that she was unable to drive when the advertisements were made. However, she has stated this was untrue. 
- 1991–1998: Papa & Nicole (Renault Clio adverts)
- 1993 : Les Maîtres du pain (dir: Hervé Baslé)
- 1995 : Porté disparu (dir: Jacques Richard)
- 1999 : Prise au piège (dir: Jérôme Enrico)
- 1999 : Hornblower (dir: Andrew Grieve) as Mariette
- 1997 : Le Baiser sous la cloche (dir: Emmanuel Gust)
- 2004 : “Maigret and the Shadow Puppet (L’Ombre Chinoise) as Nine Moinard
- 2009 : Le Chasseur (dir: Nicolas Cuche)
- 2009 : Ce jour-là tout a changé (dir: Arnaud Sélignac) as Queen Marie-Antoinette
- 2009 : R.I.S, police scientifique
- 1992 : Albert souffre (dir: Bruno Nuytten )
- 1993 : La Mal Aimée (dir: Bertrand Arthuys)
- 1997 : Marquise (dir: Véra Belmont) as Marie
- 1999 : Les Parasites, (dir: Philippe de Chauveron)
- 2000 : Virilité et autres sentiments modernes (dir: Ronan Girre)
- 2001 : L'Amour absent (dir: Christian Louis-Vital)
- 2001 : From Hell (dir: Albert Hughes) as Ada
- 2011 : Les Lyonnais (dir: Olivier Marchal)
- Fog, Klaus; Budtz, Christian; Yakaboylu, Baris (2005). Storytelling: Branding In Practice. Springer. pp. 156–. ISBN 9783540235019. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- Cameron-Wilson, James (2000-03-04). The Film Review 1999-2000: The Definitive Film Yearbook. Reynolds & Hearn. ISBN 9781903111000. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- Jewish Chronicle, 4 April 1997, page 38
- "The Weasel: I doubt if many other stars of British TV adverts would". The Independent. 9 May 1998. Retrieved 5 January 2019.